Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Minot to Lansing package has arrived!!

Thank you thank you Becca!! I love my apron and all of the wonderful tuck-ins!!
Everyone else will be so jealous that they didn't get you as a partner! I sure lucked out as one would say. Here is a picture of my apron!!
                                                          Becca sent me several fun tuck-ins...Patterns to make scarfs and sundresses for a little grandchild named Robin that I know"LOL", a beautiful pill box that will come in handy, a small tin of hard candies, a note pad with a card stock cover with a magnet closure, ceramic measuring spoons and a purse hanger for a tabletop!! Pattern and fabric for a small quilt top. She is trying to keep me busy for a while... I plan to make the quilt, and ship it to her to quilt for me on her long arm quilting machine!! Good idea, right?

Thank you so much Becca!!




                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment