I just posted pictures on the Apron swap site that I swap on regularly!! I got gifts for the word SANTA!! My Secret Santa was Cynthia Matz...
What are your hobbies? Cooking, making sweet tables for parties! Favorite colors? Red and Green and Tan! Do you collect anything? ...
So last Wednesday I got back from my 5th visit this year, to Ohio to help my Mother unpack from her Last move!! Boxes filled her second bedr...
This took awhile, but here goes!! 1.What are your hobbies? Sewing, Quilting, Gardening, Cooking, And teaching Violin!! 2.What are your f...
It's Secret Santa Swap Time!! I am so ready for this. I have some great ideas for my swap partner, whoever you are! LOL!! I have bee...
So it is 2015, time to start anew in creating garments for my grandkids and aprons for the swaps I hope to participate in, and work diligent...
I finished the Wing back chair that I was reupholstering!! Yeah! I think it turned out really good! Karen will be really happy with ...
Here is the quilt I made for the 1st Responders and families affected by the shootings in Aurora, CO. My blogging friend Jean, put out a ...
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
Subject: Relaxation Technique
1. Picture yourself lying on your belly on a warm rock that hangs out over a crystal clear stream.
2. Picture yourself with both your hands dangling in the cool running water.
3. Birds are sweetly singing in the cool mountain air.
4. No one knows your secret place.
5. You are in total seclusion from that hectic place called the world.
6. The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascade of serenity.
7. The water is so clear that you can make out the face of the Congressman you are holding underwater.
See it worked. You're smiling. You feel better already.
My friend Walter sent this to me!! He seems to know me better than most! I've known him for the better part of 50+ years! Wish he lived closer!
Thanks buddy boy! Love you...