- What are your hobbies? Sewing, Gardening
- What are your favorite colors? Red, Green, Gold
- Do you collect anything? Owls
- Are you allergic to any fibers or animals? Not that I am aware of
- Do you have any pets? Boxer named Rocco, 3 1/2 yrs old
- Coffee, Tea, or Chocolate? Coffee
- What do you like to read? Romances
- Do you prefer Cookies or Candies as a sweet? All red candies
- What is your favorite holiday treat? Ribbon candy
- Describe your favorite holiday tradition. Taping the conversation at X-mas dinner
- Did you believe in Santa as a child? Yes
- When do you open presents? X-mas Eve
- Do you put up a tree and when? If not, how do you celebrate? One day before Thanksgiving, until New Years Eve
- Does your tree have a theme? Not this year!
- What has been your favorite gift to give? to receive? Love to give to my grandchildren!! I love to get Hugs with kisses !!
I just posted pictures on the Apron swap site that I swap on regularly!! I got gifts for the word SANTA!! My Secret Santa was Cynthia Matz...
What are your hobbies? Cooking, making sweet tables for parties! Favorite colors? Red and Green and Tan! Do you collect anything? ...
So last Wednesday I got back from my 5th visit this year, to Ohio to help my Mother unpack from her Last move!! Boxes filled her second bedr...
This took awhile, but here goes!! 1.What are your hobbies? Sewing, Quilting, Gardening, Cooking, And teaching Violin!! 2.What are your f...
It's Secret Santa Swap Time!! I am so ready for this. I have some great ideas for my swap partner, whoever you are! LOL!! I have bee...
So it is 2015, time to start anew in creating garments for my grandkids and aprons for the swaps I hope to participate in, and work diligent...
I finished the Wing back chair that I was reupholstering!! Yeah! I think it turned out really good! Karen will be really happy with ...
Here is the quilt I made for the 1st Responders and families affected by the shootings in Aurora, CO. My blogging friend Jean, put out a ...