Popular Posts

Sunday, November 4, 2012

I have spent the better part of a couple hours checking out the blogs of all Secret Santa 2012 Swappers! Everyone is so creative! Most blogs look so professional. Sadly, I am lucky to find time to make a posting...

I just finished making a quilt that is going to be raffled off at a fund raiser for LARC, an organization that works with adult physically and mentally challenged individuals. I didn't make the entire quilt. I put the Squares together and did the quilting by hand, but there where eight squares that were cross stitched by other people. The quilt ended up being King Size. Just beautiful!! I never considered myself to be a quilter, but I really am enjoying it. I will be posting pictures soon, just not now.

I started another memory quilt for one of my neices. Made from her volleyball T-shirts. I started hand quilting it yesterday.

Last night I bought fabric to make a queen sized duvet. I am not sure the best way to work the closure,so I will have to think about that awhile!! I am using wasable suede!! Very cool stuff. Hope it holds up. Very pricey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment