Popular Posts

Monday, December 26, 2011

Christiane and her children...


Here are the recipients of the Mother-Daughter aprons I made this year. Such beautiful people. I am blessed to know them. I am confident that Nick didn't want an apron. Hope he got all he wished for at Christmas. A very nice young man.
I got lots of fun stuff for Christmas...My daughter keeps telling me to wear my glasses, so she got me an eyeglass necklace made out of beads. So pretty. I am using it right now. Good choice Lizzie!! From her two boys I got X-mas tree decorations! An Italian Flag Ornament, and 12 candy canes wrapped with fabric and a christmas bell that jingles!! From Pete and Jessica I got a Keurig Coffee Brewing system!  and Coffee to go with it! Yeah, lets get that set up right away!

Ready now to get my house back into shape, before I head out and hit the sales after Christmas!!  Ciao!!






No comments:

Post a Comment