Popular Posts

Monday, December 19, 2011

Just Stuff!!!

I have neglected this blog for the last few weeks, being as busy as a Bee!! I made matching aprons for a very sweet lady and her 2 year old daughter!! Friends of my daughter!! Here is a picture!! I almost wish I had made them for my daughter and her new to be baby daughter. I do however have lots of time to do something special for them as well.

I missed out on the last swap for 2011, not really having any available time to jump in and get overwhelmed!! Looks like it was a great swap!! I have spent the last hour trying to get this post done, but the phone just keeps me busy!! Joe yelled upstairs to me to get off sometime soon, so he could make a call. I was talking to my Mother...It didn't set well with her!!

My neighbors and I are going to Downtown Chicago for a seasonal drink at the Signature Room on the 95th Floor of the John Hancock Building, then off to the Chicago Pizza and Oven Grinders Company for Dinner. I am the designated driver, so pop for me!!! Signing off to go and get dressed...Later!!!

Oh yes... Merry Christmas to All!!!

1 comment:

  1. Such pretty colors. You are a talented person Ms. Jennifer. I am so happy to have you as my BFF.

    ReplyDelete